Skip to Content
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry.
- All entries must be received before the end of the Promotional Period as indicated on the Facebook Post or Ad.
- Employees of the Promoter, its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the competition, eligible entrants must complete the online entry form (where available).
- One entry per person is permitted.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- One entry will be selected in the week following the Promotional Period and the winner will be notified by email within 2 days.
- The winner will be selected either at random or based on the competition criteria, as specified by the Promoter when entering said competition
- When the winner is to be drawn at random, residents of New South Wales, Australia, may not enter the competition, due to state law.
- The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, as required. Any winners will be notified by email within 2 days.
- If any part of a prize is no longer capable of being provided, the winner of that prize will receive a substitute prize, or substitute portion of a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter).
- The prize will be awarded to the person name on the winning entry. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity at the nominated prize delivery address prior to awarding the prize. Identification suitable for verification will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may also send information on future promotions, and marketing material to entrants. Any entrant who wishes not to receive any such promotional information may advise the Promoter in writing to have their name removed from mailing lists, or may unsubscribe from the mailing list in the usual manner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
- The Promoter and any of its employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with telecommunications services.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process. The Promoter reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use any Entrant’s content submitted for the competition for its marketing purposes.
- Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that: (a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook; and (c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook.
- Prices are in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) and include GST.
- Prices are all inclusive, there are no hidden fees.
- We price match our competitors. If you find or are quoted a cheaper price for a similar product, please contact us and we will investigate and match that price.
Customer Service Policy
- At Skydive Langkawi, we aim to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service possible. This is one way we differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
- If you are unsatisfied with an element of our service to you, please contact us immediately. Our management team will move quickly to respond to your feedback and issue resolution.
- Skydiving is an adventure sport and has inherent risks. Our company operates to a high industry standard to manage these risks and keep them to an acceptable level.
- All Clients will be required to sign a waiver indemnifying our company.
- All clients skydive at their own risk.
- Gift Vouchers are fully refundable within the first 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Beyond 14 days, Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, however are transferable to another person who is not already booked with us
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months. Please book your jump at your earliest convenience to best ensure you get the time and date you prefer.
- Vouchers can be extended for $40 per month, or $100 for one year.
- We keep a full record of voucher details. If you lose the voucher, suitable ID will be accepted. However, please advise us by phone or email if this occurs.
- Upon booking, please advise us of your unique voucher number
- If you need to change a booking, 48 hours notice is required. Loss of deposit will result for rescheduling with less than 48 hours notice.
- Not showing up on the day, your voucher will be void. Sorry, we will show up for you.
- Additional fees apply if over 90kgs. 90-94kgs: $25, 95-99kgs: $45, 100kg+: $70. Please let us know if over 100kgs. All clients are weighed on day of jump and charged where appropriate. These charges can be pre-paid.
- All Gift Voucher orders for mail out will be processed same day if received by 3pm (central standard time). Orders received after 3pm (CST) will be processed next business day.
- Vouchers are mailed by Australia Post standard mail. Customers in the Adelaide area can expect a 2- 6 day delivery period. Customers outside Adelaide area will need to allow longer delivery times. Please contact us if you require faster or have special delivery requirements.
- Vouchers are sent in an unmarked envelope.
- Please contact us if you do not receive your voucher or it is damaged. We will send another immediately.
Bookings and Cancellations
- The deposit of $250 per person is non-refundable.
- Not turning up will result in loss of deposit.
- Upon booking, the customer engages the services of Skydive Langkawi to provide skydiving on the booked date if weather conditions (or other factors*) are appropriate, or another date if weather conditions (or other factors*) are not appropriate. If the weather conditions (or other factors*) are not appropriate, rendering skydiving unsafe (as decided by Skydive Langkawi Safety Officer), the deposit will be transferred to a date agreed upon between Skydive Langkawi and the Customer. We try to be as flexible as possible with rescheduling, however rescheduling will be subject to our other booking commitments. If the customer is unable to make themselves available for rescheduling, the deposit is not refundable. The client understands that in making an attempt to provide skydiving on the booked date, Skydive Langkawi has provided part of the service. *Other factors may include: In rare circumstances, Equipment such as aircraft require unscheduled maintenance, which in rare occasion, can affect our ability to provide our services; Our staff have rare and unique skills. An unfit staff member at short notice can affect our ability to provide our services.
- If you need to change your booking date, we require at least 48 hours notice, however we would appreciate as much notice as possible. Loss of deposit will result for rescheduling with less than 48 hours notice.
- This is a half-day activity. Due to the nature of skydiving, delays and changing booking times are often required. Be aware that planning to complete your jump on time can often disappoint. We can often experience delays due to weather or air traffic. As a result, it will be considered a last minute cancellation if you have not allowed half the day to complete the jump, and deposits will be forfeited. (We put your safety first and your schedule second at Skydive Langkawi).
- We will ensure groups who have booked together remain as a group, however, group bookings made separately will show as individual bookings and therefore we ask to be notified at your earliest convenience following change.
- In the unlikely event of a faulty DVD/Photo package, a full refund of the cost of the DVD/Photo package will be provided.
- Additional costs do apply if clients weigh over 90kg. ($25 for 90-94kg, $45 for 95-99kg & $70 for 100+kg ). Please let us know if over 100kgs. All clients are weighed on day of jump and charged where appropriate. These charges can be pre-paid.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions will be assumed unless we hear otherwise from the customer within 48 hours of the booking confirmation email being received.
- Exemption from these Terms and Conditions (part or in full) is at the discretion of Skydive Langkawi and must be agreed upon at time of booking or within 48 hours of the booking confirmation email being received.
- Gift Vouchers are fully refundable within the first 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Beyond 14 days, Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, however are transferable to another person who is not already booked with us.
- Booking deposits are non-refundable, however are transferable to another person who is not already booked with us.
DVD and Photos
- At Skydive Langkawi, every effort is made to ensure your experience is recorded and presented to you at the highest standard possible.
- Be aware that due to the extreme nature of Skydiving, equipment malfunctions and human error may occur.
- In the unlikely event of a faulty DVD, a full refund of the cost of the DVD/Photo package will be provided. Or you will jump for free again so you leave happy!
- We reserve the right to use Video and Photos of clients from time to time for marketing purposes. If you do not want this to happen, please notify us in writing/email.
- As a free service, we upload pictures of all clients to our Facebook page at the end of the session. We also upload clients purchased DVD to our YouTube channel. If you would like to be excluded from this service, please notify us in writing.
Additional Weight Fees
- We operate and pay Instructors in line with industry standards and therefore are required to charge additional weight fees for clients over 90 kg.
- All clients will be weighed discretely prior to jump.
- Fees are as follows: $25 for 90-94kg; $45 for 95-99kg; $70 for 100+kg. Please let us know if over 100kgs.
- Fees can be paid on the day or upon booking.
- Most people of reasonable fitness and health can go skydiving.
- In the interest of safety, we reserve the right to decline any participant from the activity if health is of a concern.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding any health issues which may render it unsafe for you to perform a parachute jump. We can work around certain issues if we know about them.
- A letter from your doctor may be required if you disclose to us a medical condition you have.
- Due to equipment limitations a maximum weight limit of 120 kg applies.
- People over the age of 75 require a letter from their doctor stating their fitness.